About Pupil Path
- Parent / Student online access to student transcripts, graduation eligibility reports, programs, learning goals and daily/course attendance.
- Easily view student’s course grade book, assignments, handouts, website links and student progress reports.
- View Student Graduation Tracking, Progress Reports and Teacher Collaboration.
- Teacher Communicator Tool for one-click messaging and teacher notes.
- Instantly receive school announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events.
- Parents receive email notifications and alerts
To get started, you need:
- A computer with Internet Access
- Go to pupilpath.com
- An e-mail address
- Your child’s Student ID number
- An access code
You can get your access code from Ms. Fleury in Room 168